About FRIENDS OF NEPAL-NJ
FRIENDS OF NEPAL- NEW
Friends of Nepal, New Jersey (FON-NJ) is a non-profit organization in the state of New Jersey, USA. FON-NJ is involved in the promoting social and cultural heritage of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal. It provides educational and business opportunities for children and women of Nepal. It's activities are dedicated towards opening avenues of communication and dialogue among people of Nepal and concerned well wisher from the US. The goals and objectives of the organization are:
* Seeks to promote awareness of Nepalese culture and to strengthen ties
of friendship, mutual understanding and cooperation with various organizations.
* To preserve the cultural heritage, traditions and customs of Nepal.
* To promote Nepalese arts, literature, music, dances and customs
* To explore educational opportunities for children in Nepal.
* To provide assistance to increase the welfare of the people of Nepal.
Buddha Jayanti Celebration in New Jersey
2009-2011 EXECUTIVE MEMBERS